Sunday, February 5, 2023

SUNDAY CHIASMUS #2


MY PLACE WITHIN HIS HEART

In song of praise I remember my God, for He, my Father in Heaven has not forgotten me and blesses me with good tidings. 

In the hallows of his heart I have been placed, where I, his child am kept and beholden to this holy one. 

This singular truth, that He knows me, helps me to walk along my path in life; each step I take in my journey reminds me that I am not forgotten, but I am seen by the keeper of all truth. 

I rejoice in this, my personal journey, rejoicing in Him, for He rejoices in me and blesses me with power in each step. 

And as I watch towards the horizons of my journey, I am learning that I do not walk alone, for others have been brought into my paths, intersecting; and though I may not know where they have been or the exact direction they must go, truth conveys to me how I may aid them to reach their sights beyond.

Christ's love for me grows stronger, as I aid those He has guided me to bless, and leads me to know His immense love and hope he has for all his children.

Sing with me, sing this praise to Him from mountains to the vales that you may know He has a part for you to play; in this great chorus of life our song is not sung alone, but heard among the hills and harmonized in the echoing halls of the valleys; so raise your hymn to Him, and sing with me in song.

1 comment:

PRAYFUL BEGINNINGS

  PRAYFUL BEGINNINGS Through humble prayer a boy conceived our creed  To know from where the truth of God was found Beholding James' own...