Tuesday, October 8, 2024

LOOFAH



LOOFAH


In the shower in the buff

I have my own loofah fluff

Free of an unsightly sponge

Always ripe with gunk and grunge.

Need no store-bought one for foam,

I carry mine where'er I roam.

Only matched by manly studs

I have no problem making suds


Bars or bottles full of soap

It don't matter, I still cope

Lacking loofahs women get

Sudding up from where I sweat

Every fiber of my bein'

Helps me foam and gets me clean

Never having troubles when

Creating foamy bubbled-skin


From ancient old Cro-magnon Man

Descent from their great-grandson's clan

I received these loofah genes

Strands of keratin proteins

Sudding up my shampoo's squirt

With my furry Sasquatch shirt

Used when I need foam in showers

Beast Man's Castle-Gray-Skull-Powers.


For when loofahs you should reach

Think of this unshaved man-peach

Fuzzy covered toe to chest

In a carpet, Nature's Best

Saving bathing soapy waste

Without using poofy lace

Hair will make me lead this pack

Growing loofahs on my back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEDDING BLESSING

May long and happy years to come May hearts and love ne'er grow numb And life be dulcet as peach or plum  That all your works and effort...