Tuesday, October 8, 2024

LOOFAH



LOOFAH


In the shower in the buff

I have my own loofah fluff

Free of an unsightly sponge

Always ripe with gunk and grunge.

Need no store-bought one for foam,

I carry mine where'er I roam.

Only matched by manly studs

I have no problem making suds


Bars or bottles full of soap

It don't matter, I still cope

Lacking loofahs women get

Sudding up from where I sweat

Every fiber of my bein'

Helps me foam and gets me clean

Never having troubles when

Creating foamy bubbled-skin


From ancient old Cro-magnon Man

Descent from their great-grandson's clan

I received these loofah genes

Strands of keratin proteins

Sudding up my shampoo's squirt

With my furry Sasquatch shirt

Used when I need foam in showers

Beast Man's Castle-Gray-Skull-Powers.


For when loofahs you should reach

Think of this unshaved man-peach

Fuzzy covered toe to chest

In a carpet, Nature's Best

Saving bathing soapy waste

Without using poofy lace

Hair will make me lead this pack

Growing loofahs on my back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BIRTHDAY LIMERICKS

KNIGHT A sword made of steel in the hand To fight back the demons of man Do all that you must, so your deeds never rust Protecting our castl...